Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bright Idea - Single - Mother Mother

DOWNLOAD: Bright Idea - Single - Mother Mother

Biography

Formed: 2005 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Cana

Genre: Alternative

Years Active: '00s

Playing smart and amiable folk-rock with an alternative edge, biting wit, and a jazzy design of sophistication, Mother Mother hails from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and untainted to their name they started uncovered as a family affair. Guitarist and vocalist Ryan Guldemond had been writing songs and wanted to evoke playing them at local clubs. Feeling the tunes needed harmonies, he asked his sister Molly Guldemond to join him. Molly invited her intimate Debra-Jean Creelman to add her clatter to the mix, and...

Track wish

Bright Idea
O My Heart
O My Heart
O My Heart
Eureka
O My Heart
O My Heart
O My Heart
O My Heart
Touch Up
Eureka

No comments:

Post a Comment